Rebekah is Speaker and Growth & Change Coach for Christian woman, on a mission to champion Truth and set women free.
She is known for her well-worded wisdom and speaking with God-given confidence, ease and humor. Her deep conviction that “the truth will set us free” has given her an insatiable hunger for God’s word and a life-long passion to find and explain better answers.
Born and raised in California, Rebekah began leading women at the age of 19 when she was an RA at Northwestern College in Orange City, Iowa. She went on to be a Resident Director and International Mission Trip Leader at Liberty University in Lynchburg, VA. After 4 years of mentoring college women full time, she began to see a big gap in the real lives of modern women and what was being discussed and taught in mainstream Christianity.
With a burden for the confused, trapped and tangled women around her she began to sense a distinct call to step up and “say things that nobody else would say.” When serving as the interim-Director of Women’s Ministry, Rebekah started a Bible study called “Truth Be Told.” For two years she fearlessly exposed the thoughts and questions that women think by rarely ask and provided well-thought out Truth to help fortify their faith. This ministry lead to various invitations to speak. As her speaking ministry grew, Rebekah also completed her Master’s Degree, and begun work as a supervised clinical counselor.
After 2 years of counseling, in order to live closer to family, Rebekah moved back to CA and assumed a management role at a large university in central California. In early 2018, when it became apparent that her demanding management position was preventing her from leaning into her calling, she quit her job and turned her passion for truth and helping women into her full-time work as a Speaker and Coach.
Rebekah’s second greatest passion is international mission work and she has had the opportunity to lead short term mission trips to Asia Minor, Ethiopia and Turkey.
For nearly 10 years Rebekah has been developing women though coaching and counseling, training leaders, leading teams and inspiring groups of 20 to 2,000 with practical Biblical teaching.
To champion Truth and set women free.
Rebekah Anne, as a person, business and brand will inspire, equip and empower women to live the abundant life promised by Christ, in order that their life will that honor the work of Christ on the cross, display the majesty of God, overflow into passionate service, and rouse the hearts of non-believers.
Rebekah will do this by:
- Personally seeking to daily abide in Christ and live in submission to God's love, truth and word
- Offering her authentic self as she communicates Truth clearly in person and in writing
- Declaring women’s God-given identity, through speaking, writing and one-on-one coaching
- Display the Truth be living it
- Providing answers to questions that women don’t know how to ask
- Delivering vulnerable, prayed-over, deeply considered, Biblical talks
- Partnering with individual women to guide them as they navigate their way to freedom with a goal of allowing their God-given gifts to blossom and bless the world around them
- Offering practical application for daily living through social media and in-person training
- Teaching unique online courses that allow for deeper study and growth
- Guiding women who are ready to increase in their influence
- Training women in Biblical leadership and mentoring
- Using 10% of all business proceeds to fund international mission work / trips that fight for freedom for women around the world